I only managed to get photos of a few of the cards Kathey had made before the daylight was so poor with the bad weather this afternoon that I had to give up. But here's a few for you.
I really love these new toppers from Hunky Dory Crafts that are now in the shop, and these snow scenes are one of my favourites. You get a whole sheet of toppers and greetings so you get lots of cards from one sheet.
Kathey had lots of ideas of ways to use the beautiful new card, this one is using the pale blue and silver but would look equally stunning in any of the other colours, and it's only 60p a sheet!
I adore these "Easel Cards", and they fold flat for easy postage!! Kathey had some good ideas for using glossy accents ~ the snowflake is made from acetate with glossy accents all over, drop of ink, die cut then stamp the snowflake! Gives a lovely effect which unfortunately you probably can't really see on the pic.
Kathey had lots of ideas of ways to use the beautiful new card, this one is using the pale blue and silver but would look equally stunning in any of the other colours, and it's only 60p a sheet!
I adore these "Easel Cards", and they fold flat for easy postage!! Kathey had some good ideas for using glossy accents ~ the snowflake is made from acetate with glossy accents all over, drop of ink, die cut then stamp the snowflake! Gives a lovely effect which unfortunately you probably can't really see on the pic.
More toppers, this time fairies!

Off to watch Strictly now!!
Have a great evening!
Sarah x
No comments:
Post a Comment