3 November 2009

Ringwood Craft Show

Just thought I would share these pics from the Paper Crafts Show at Ringwood last Sunday. Maggie did a fantastic job demonstrating all day long. This photo was taken right at the end of the day, and she was still smiling! :)

I hope anyone who went along had a good day and thanks to everyone who visited the Maisie May Crafts stand.

I also just want to say Thank you to Helena, Maggie and Kathey who helped on the day-you are all stars!!

I have seen tonight on her blog that Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas is starting again soon, I did this last year and really enjoyed it, despite not finishing it due to camera problems.

I'll go and find the link and pop it on here tomorrow if you want to see what it's all about.

Have a great evening.

No comments: