What an awful day, weather wise! What with the rain, wind and very chilly it has definately been the kind of day when I just want to stay in and craft. I hope everyone is okay and no damage to houses, fences or trees blown down or anything else this kind of weather seems to bring.
Lots of you have already popped into the shop this last week to take advantage of our "10 sheets of paper for a £1" offer. Today I have had another sort through of the scrapbook papers and have added a few more to the "10 for a £1" offer.
Our "Ribbon Odds" box has always been very popular. Today it has been overflowing as I have also sorted through the ribbon reels. Each length of ribbon is just 30p!!
I will also be running 2 special offers very soon...more details to follow.
Just in case you haven't already got the date on your calendar....we have our next Card making demonstration in the shop next Saturday, from 10.30am!
E mail me or telephone 01202 513052 if you want more information or directions to the shop.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment