13 January 2010

NEWS!!!

RELOCATION SALE starts 10am Thursday 14th January.

25% OFF EVERYTHING!!

We have decided not to renew the lease on the current shop when it expires early March. As yet we have not found suitable alternative premises so for the next few months at least we will focus on the on line shop and also plan to hold Craft Days/Evenings at local venues.

Obviously this will come as sad news to many but I would like to stress that Maisie May Crafts is not closing completely, only closing the Bricks and Mortar shop to enable the on line business to grow. We also plan to hold lots of events where you can indulge in your crafting and stock up on stash!!

Obviously, we don't want to move all the current stock out so we have 25% off all stock!!

An e mail has been sent today to everyone on the mailing list with more information.

I would like to thank all our customers for their support over the last 11 months and also to the class teachers who are all fantastic.

Sarah
x

1 comment:

Anne said...

Oh Sarah, this is sad news. I visited once and loved it. Although it was just not so handy for me living the other side of Southampton it is a shop I have in mind to visit periodically. I will follow your on line business though as I love the ranges you sell. Best Wishes with this.
Anne