The Shop is Open again!!!! Yay!
After a few days when everything seemed to have a way of not going right ~ heating problems at the shop, broken boiler at home so waiting in all day for engineer to call, Doctors visit to get eye drops for conjunctivitus ~ things are now getting sorted and we can get back to normal.
The shop is open again and the NEW YEAR SALE continues.!! I have reduced lots of clear & wooden stamps, papers from 20p, peel offs from 40p (or 10 for £3.00), Christmas bits and pieces and some reduced embellishments. So pop along and have a look, I will also be adding a few more bits to the sale next week.
If you have a blog of your own, why not leave me a comment so I can pop by and say hello. I will also add you to my blog list.
Stay warm!
Sarah x
1 comment:
Happy New Year Sarah.
I hope this is a good year for you and your shop.
It sounds like you have suffered bad luck but hope it gets resolved soon.
Post a Comment