Saturday morning I had a card making class at the shop, it was a busy one....7 ladies and ME!! We had fun making these:
The green card is straight, honest, it just looks wonky in the pic!! Very simple using paper piece technique.
I know the pink and purple is maybe a tad bright and some of the ladies did use a toned down colour scheme for their cards! Used scallop nestabilities and stamped image, coloured with promarkers with glossy accents on top to give the shoes and bag a lovely shine.
Before I sign off, thought I would share this with you.....

I know its nothing to do with craft (except that I can't wait to scrap the photo), just love the photo, taken on Sunday afternoon on Friars Cliff beach where my daughter had loads of fun in her wellies in the sea!!!
Hope you all had a great weekend and a lovely Monday!
x
1 comment:
I know what you mean about weekends. At least the next one is fast approaching.
Post a Comment