13 March 2010

Empty!

I haven't been about blog world much lately as I have been busy doing this!!

By last Tuesday tea time the shop looked like very different to usual!

A bit bare and empty!

The MOVE went well, without any major problems although I was absolutely shattered after getting all the stock and everything packed up, shelves and racks dismantled and moved out. Thankfully I had some wonderful helpers whom I could not have managed without. So A huge Thank You to my lovely husband, my Brother and my Dad.

I am gradually getting myself organised, unpacking all the boxes and checking through what stock is left, ready for placing some orders for new goodies and I'm busy loading all the products onto the on line shop on the website.

Crafting hasn't really had much of a look in lately but I'm hoping I will manage to get a few cards made this week as I have some birthdays coming up which I need cards for.

Hope you are all well and having a great weekend!
x

1 comment:

Anne said...

It is amazing to see the shop empty. I picture it in my head with lots of lovely goodies to tempt me.