25 March 2010

Magazine Sneak Peeks!

Remember my last post with the great news about the NEW Scrapbook Inspirations Ideas Magazine hitting the shelves next week, next Wednesday to be exact!!
Well, today I have come across some sneak peeks on the SI Blog!!
I love this one by Chloe Harp .......
I really struggle with using lots of patterned papers on one layout so I'll be having a good read of that article!
It's pouring with rain again today so I'm going to make a cuppa and have a sort out of my photos ready for scrapping this weekend!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I can't wait until I have my copy of the new magazine. I love this layout. The colours are so soft and pretty.
It is so miserable today. I have just picked up a photo to scrap at the weekend. It's the perfect hobby when it is raining.