We decided to make the best of the hot, hot, hot weather and whilst H was playing at a friend's house yesterday for a few hours we decided to go for a stroll around Wimborne, a beautiful little town a few miles away from us and treated ourselves to a pub meal!! We rarely get time, just the two of us, so this was a real treat!
Today, has been about relaxing in the garden this morning and then we were invited over to my friends house for a BBQ.

I have managed a little scrapping lately but this is the only page I've actually finished! It was a photo taken last year when we went to West Bay for the day. I really want to try and get back there again this year. Definately a beach for avoiding the crowds that we get at our local beaches at Bournemouth and Alum Chine.

Sorry about the glare from the camera! And a little close up...

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend in the sun!
1 comment:
This is a lovely layout Sarah. The colours are so soft and have that beach feel to them. I love the waved shaped paper to give it the sea affect.
I was at Scrap a Mia all weekend so didn't see much sun but I did have such a good time learning new techniques and meeting new poeple and the well known names in the scrapping world such as Shimelle and Jane Dean.
Post a Comment