11 July 2010

* Shopping Day *

On my day off last week I treated myself to a little shopping trip! First up was Dunhelm Mill where I got some housey bits and pieces....new ironing board cover, storage boxes, cake tin and these pretty mugs!


I did buy 4 but my coffee was in the 4th one when I was taking this picture!

Then I went for a browse in Accessorize and got a new bag, reduced to £10 from £15, so pretty pleased with my new purchases.

Yesterday's prompt for LYPLYP was about adding text to photos so I had a go with the photo of my new mugs! Really pleased with how it turned out and will definately use this technique on my scrapbook pages.

Right, must get off out to do my grocery shopping!

Have a great Sunday!
x

3 comments:

JO SOWERBY said...

dunelm mill are fab for mugs and essentials. we have one in weston super mare i go to on occassion for home bits. hope the weather stays g8 today in dorset, in somerset we r forecast for rain but maybe they'll get it wrong. love the writing on ur photo, shimelle's class is going brilliantly so far
Jo xxx

Anne said...

They are pretty mugs and well done getting text on the photo.

scrappyjacky said...

The text looks great on the photo....and lovely mugs!