
Today I got myself organised to start on my first pages. I have sorted out some stash and put it all together in a little basket, along with some stamps, inks, punches, papers and tools. I cleared the mess that is usually my craft area and laid everything out so I'm not hunting through my stash each time I sit down to a page.
I have prepared some bazzill for my first few pages, trimmed to size and you can see my photos on the table which I got printed today....so I''m all ready to go.

In other news, I swapped my shifts at work this week so I could spend today with Hannah, as our last day together before the new school term starts next week. We had a lovely day shopping for birthday presents and stopped for coffee and pastries in our favourite coffee shop, Cafe Nero! Yum!
I have the evening to myself as D has gone out with some friends to watch football. H is tucked up in bed so I'm going to eat lasagne and chips and then get my first few LSNED Pages done!
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely evening!
3 comments:
I hope you enjoy LSNED. I did last year. I hope you make good progress tonight with your pages.
Just swinging by to say thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. It's awesome to know that people are reading. We had a gorgeous wedding day and there are more photos to come *promise*
Laura x
Hi Sarah, Thanks for your comment on my blog. Hopefully you managed to get enough quiet time to do a few pages for your LSNED. My hubbie works shifts so every now and again its lovely to have an evening to scrap!!!
Post a Comment