I ran about like a mad thing first thing this morning. School run, dashed around Asda to buy ingredients for tonight's lasagne ( Oh yes, and a HUGE tin of Celebrations chocs ~ to be stashed away until Christmas!), did the hoovering and other boring houseworky stuff in record time so that I could give myself the rest of the day off! To craft!!!
If you have arrived on my blog via Julia's blog, Welcome and thanks for stopping by. The pic above shows the table with my 2nd layout of the day mid progress. There's the obligatory coffee cup and at the back there is my newest purchase .... the rather cute Martha Stewart butterfly punch! Oh, how I love this punch!
If you haven't got a clue what I'm on about pop over to here to see what WOYWW is all about!
I'll leave you with the one layout I did manage to finish this morning!
Journalling reads: "I am probably biased but you have such a beautiful smile"
This is a scraplift of a layout by Liberty Chance that was in issue 49 of Scrapbook Magazine.
12 comments:
Beautiful, beautiful layout! Re your shopping, I keep saying no to those offers of tins of chocs, I know I'll just end up eating them! I'm impressed with your will power :)
You have such a lovely light room to sit and enjoy your crafting and drink coffee. That page is super...complete with the butterflies!
love yor desk Janetlynne 89
Your layout is great and she does have a beautiful smile. Thanks for sharing. #102
Love your papers on the desk and fab layout
hugs judex
Ooh I love that punch, it's on my list of things to purchase! Great layout, it is very pretty :)
Hi ya
lovely creative workspace gorgeous papers, fab layout,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (23)
Lovely papers and a really nice punch, great snoop, have a lovely day, (it's blowing a hooley here)
Happy WOYWW!!
((Lyn))
This is a lovely layout. I love scraplifting. It takes the thinking out of the process. I have bought the half price tin of Celebrations reday to fill my Advent calendar drawers with. I love days sitting scrapping with a hot drink and enjoying being at home.
How organized and airy your workspace is
You're not biased- she HAS got a beauuuutiful smile! Wonderful layout! I'm sure your daughter will love looking through her scrapbook even when she's older like my 15 year old son does! He even proudly shows it off to his friends! And mine is definitely not as nice as yours!
Patsy from
HeARTworks
It's bad enough that I am running nearly a week late, then I have been plagued with that pesky 503 error all night. Just wanted to drop in and let you know I was here this week. Love that scrapbook paper, and aren't those MS punches the BEST?
Post a Comment