It's not too late to join in just pop over to Shimelle's blog for all the info.
I've did my page for 1st Dec today, but the light was bad here today so will wait till tomorrow to get a photo.
I'm going to be working a few days behind as I will have to wait to get photos printed down at Asdas or via photobox!!
Are you doing JYC??
1 comment:
Hi Sarah
Yes, I'm doing JYC. It's my first time so enthusiastic. As I can't get into work I have had more time than usual so I have been able to make a start on my album. I'm also doing Jessica Sprague's 10 day course, Inspiration Everywhere. That's another album, but quite different from JYC & a freebie so I thought I'd give it a try.
Look forward to seeing your photos when you get them printed.
Post a Comment