This year I am keeping my Christmas Journal simple as I think that is the only way I have a chance of making an entry for each day as the closer we get to Christmas Day the more crazy and busy things get in this house!

My page for 1st December documents how I intend to do my best to take lots of photos (
lots and lots!!) and capture the memories of this magical time of year. I love the festive season but sometimes I am so busy preparing for family to come and stay and organisng Christmas Day that I tend to lose myself in the craziness of it all. This year I am going to try to slow down and take time to enjoy the special moments!
2 comments:
Lovely manifesto, I am running out of time already and it's only the 3rd! :)
This is a lovely start to your JYC. I like the way you are looking at it, keeping it simple sounds ideal. I did 12" by 12" one year and it really was too much. I am giving it a miss this year but with a baby by next year there will be a lot to record for baby's first Christmas. Have fun recording this magical time of year. x
Post a Comment