3 June 2011

* My New Website *

Hello!

Are you loving this glorious weather? I certainly am!

A few weeks ago I mentioned on this post about starting up my business again and that my new website was almost ready. Well, I thought i would pop on here quickly in between uploading goodies as fast as I can to let you know that the S J Crafts On Line Shop is NOW OPEN!!!! Yay!!!

If you want to go have a look just click on this link sjpapercrafts.co.uk

I still have quite a lot of stock left from when I had my bricks and mortar shop and most of that is in the Clearance Section at bargain prices. I need to make room for new stock coming over the next few weeks!

Also, to celebrate the opening P & P is FREE when you spend £10 or more, just type in the code OPENMAY in the discount code box. This offer will close 10pm Sunday 12th June!

I have set up a new blog for the shop HERE where there will be giveaways, news, offers and inspiration and I have a Facebook Page HERE!!

A huge thankyou to everyone who has sent me lovely messages of support and good luck wishes and/or purchased already. I am very excited to be sharing this new venture with you and can't wait to share with you the lovely new stock that should be arriving soon!!

Have a lovely (crafty) evening!

2 comments:

Rachel Brett said...

Congratulations on the new store :)

Anne said...

Hi Sarah
I wish you all the best with your business.
Anne x