So, 10 things making me happy today:
~ It's almost the weekend!
~ The beautiful flowers in my garden. I love seeing them from my craft table!
~ Blue skies and sunshine today!
~ Simply Made Magazine. I bought issue 4 yesterday and I'm lovin' it!

~ Memories of my wedding day are making me smile today.
~ I am very happy that in a few days time I will be celebrating being married to my wonderful man for 10 amazing years.
~ My daughter's happy face this morning when she realised it was Friday which meant "Golden Time" at school today (which she looks forward to all week long!) and that it was almost the weekend. When she's happy, I'm happy!
~ Today I'm happy that I have made a start on decluttering and sorting our box room. How does it get so full of so much stuff?! Once it is cleared out I'm going to paint it a lovely bright, fresh new colour!
~ Treating myself to coffee out this morning at our local garden centre, followed by a wander around the craft shop where I bumped into a crafty friend and enjoyed a chat and catch up.
~ Blogging! Being a part of this wonderful on line community makes me happy!
I am trying to get around to as many of the blogs that have taken part as I can and have discovered some lovely new blogs to read, be inspired by and add to my blog list. If you are participating in 10 things on the tenth please do leave me a comment so I can pop by your blog too!
4 comments:
lots of lovely happy things in your 10 things. I have just bought simply homemade, the stamps were gorgeous
how special to write 10 things that make you happy as you approach your 10th Anniversary. I hope you have a very happy day. xx
I may have to check out this mag - it's great how varied the 10 things posts are :0)
Congratulations on your anniversary :)
I haven't read that mag yet, it looks quite good so might have to give it a try.
Post a Comment