I'm currently on a stash busting challenge, trying to use up some of my older stickers, alphas and embellies so I've got my box and a basket close at hand so I can rummage through. The layout you can see I'm half way through is a photo of H when she was just a few months old (where do the years go?) and she was laying on her soft playmat on the floor. She loved that playmat, it was one of those mats that had various flaps for her to lift up, soft areas, fuzzy sections and bits that if she scrunched them in her little hand, they would make a crinkly sound. Kept her amused anyway!
This gorgeous pink box holds my button stash and just before I took the photo I was trying to decide which buttons to use ... the pink with tiny white dots or the yellow stars ... decisions??!! Which buttons do you think?
If you haven't got a clue why I'm showing you the mess that is my desk pop on over to Julia's blog to see what WOYWW (What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday) is all about. Have a nosey at all the other desks whilst you are there!!
Right, I'm off to make a late lunch and then finish this layout!
10 comments:
Beautiful colors! Such a lovely way to reminisce. Happy WOYWW! :-)
I do love a good stash busting challenge! I think Julia could play along with her massive box of paper scraps don't you :) and as for the buttons I'd go with the yellow ones to bring in the yellow on the PP.
Looks highly productive
Great idea to use up your stash - I know what you mean about your babies growing too fast (see my blog today!). Both colour buttons for me, alternating :)
Nice busy space !
ooo you look busy! Pink a colour i don't get to use too often...lovely xx
Pretty layout in process - I say use a couple of each of the buttons.
I like the idea of using both kinds. And I love the idea of stash busting (so we can go shopping again right?!)
Hi Sarah, great layout - love the colours and hard to choose between the pink and yellow but I'm leaning towards the yellow because of the splash of yellow in the photograph. Congratulations on making it into the Scrapbook Magazine with your fab Beach Babe layout.
I’ve a giveaway over on my blog, you might like to take a look at:- http://silverscrappers.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-memories-suite-digital-software.html
Elizabeth x #125
I went on a stash diet for a whole year last year and bought only what was absolutely essential. It still looks like a shop in my craftroom. It did force me to be far more creative though and now I first see what I have before I hit the shops.
Happy belated WOYWW
Post a Comment