Last week my hubby and I found ourselves with a rare midweek day off together and it was such a glorious sunny day we headed down to the beach for the afternoon!
It was heaven just to sit together at the cafe overlooking the beach sipping an ice cold drink!
Seriously, the weather down here for the time of year is crazy but I'm not complaining that the sun is refusing to give way to winter!
We strolled along the beach, so I could take photographs of the colourful beach huts!
Honestly they were every colour of the rainbow and every shade imaginable!
The sun shine sparkling on the sea on a sunny October afternoon was lovely!
Can't wait to scrapbook these photos!!
Hope you have had a fabulous week!

8 comments:
days like these are precious. Gorgeous photos Sarah, I like the collage, it looks like one photo. I have a big thing for beach huts...love em xx
Great photos, it looks beautiful down there. I hope the weather lasts because I'm down at the end of the month :) I just love beach huts, how great would it be to have one to scrap in and watch the world go by :) x
Oooh! I love to be besides the sea, especially with those wonderful beach huts. What amazing colours. I love the photo of you in the college, how did you create that linear effect? It's very useful.
Sandie, the collage is all down to piknik!! I uploaded 4 separate photos and then curved the corners a little!!
Hi Sarah, nice to meet you too! Aren't parties great for meeting new people?! Love seeing all my local and familiar sights on your blog, we really must live very close!
Carole x
love all the different shades of aqua beach huts, Looking forward to seeing what you come up with from prompt 1, Thanks for the comment on my blog!
Wish I was there! Looks fab.
** Kate **
I would love a beach hut and especially one in such beautiful shades of turquoise.
Post a Comment