There are signs of Christmas gradually appearing all over our house!!
This is our Christmas Tree all decorated and looking very pretty with it's sparkly lights!!
It just needs some presents under it now!!!
I guess I really should get on with the wrapping!
I haven't got any further with JYC the last few days as I have been busy finishing off some layouts for a magazine deadline!!
If you haven't already please do pop over to the S J Crafts shop and browse the Winter sale section as we have reduced lots of products to make room for new stock coming in January!
4 comments:
looking good Sarah!
Ooohhh how pretty
I'm intrigued by the magazine stuff - when can you share details? Hope you are getting on okay with the wrapping.
It's looking good, Sarah. I am so behind I have only written my cards this evening. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Post a Comment