20 June 2012

Lovin' the Outdoors

I think you all know by now just how much I love Shimelle's Starting Points.
One day I will finish my layout in time to upload it to Shimelle's link list.
This layout is based on this  starting point.


The photo was taken earlier this year on our trip to Northern Ireland. On our way up to Portrush and Castlerock beach we stopped at a little picnic spot to enjoy the views and of course I had to get the camera out! I love how relaxed and happy Hannah looks in this photo as she enjoys the fresh air and sunshine!


I've used a real mix of supplies including some Echo Park This and ThatMME label stickers, washi tape, brads and I have punched the pale pink ledger paper with my Notebook E K Success punch. The date is stamped with my Dear Lizzy roller date stamp.

Right, I just have time to go and tidy my craft desk before I need to make a start on the dinner! Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments, I love reading them!

7 comments:

Lou said...

looks gorgeous Sarah and such a lovely photo of H too xx

Redanne said...

Wonderful layout Sarah, love the papers and Hannah does look very happy. Love the little say cheese banner too. A x

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous page, I love the fresh colours. Its a 'happy' page xx

scrappymo! said...

Great layout...love the PP

Lisa-Jane said...

Lovely mix of papers, I love the way it turned out.

Jo said...

A really beautiful layout and Hannah looks so grown up! One day I might get the starting points finished on time too! x

Lisa-Jane said...

Beautiful layout Sarah and what a wonderful photo of H. Its great when you manage to capture a natural smile isn't it?!