Where do the days and weeks go? I haven't had a chance to blog for a while ... busy with the shop and deadlines coming at me from all directions, and then it was the Jubilee weekend (more on that another time) and half term school hols but I'm grabbing a few minutes this evening to share this layout with you!
I started with this starting point by Shimelle and used mainly Echo Park's Paradise Beach collection.
The photos were taken a couple of years ago at Salisbury Cathedral when H was in the mood for posing for photos (and believe me I made the most of it and took a zillion!!)
I used Smash calendar tape to add the date! I love these little tapes so much!
The little journalling card behind the title is also Echo Park Paradise Beach, as is the camera and the gorgeous sparkly pink letters are Dear Lizzy thickers
My page came together quite quickly, which is why I love Shimelle's Starting Points so much.
I'm also linking up tonight with Jennifer's Scrapbooking Soiree Link Party.
A great and fun idea to share layouts with other scrapbookers. Read all about it here!
Thanks for popping in and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
10 comments:
Your layout is absolutely gorgeous,so much to look at but love the way you have put the double photo in, gives the page some movement and love all the elements too.
Lovely page, love those title letters!
lovely photos and page Sarah. Jennifer's Soiree is a super idea too.
Great layout, the papers are perfect for such lovely photos x
That's a really lovely LO - Hannah looks lovely (and impish!) and of course, the setting of Salisbury is fab. I go there all the time as I only live 30 mins away!!
LLJ xx
Great page....lovely sunny papers.
Great page, the photos are gorgeous, and I love how you've layered the title on top of the different elements.
Thanks for joining in with my Soiree and linking back! x
Cute pictures! I know how difficult it is to get nice pictures of kids, my brother just reached the age where he hates having pictures taken so it's always a struggle.
This is a fab layout Sarah, one of your best I think. Everything works really well and I love the layers. Great stuff!
I just got that smash tape. I love how you used it. Great inspiration!
Post a Comment