Hi and thanks for stopping by today!
Those of you that follow my blog may recall my excitement when this layout and these layouts were published in Scrapbook Magazine!!
So you can imagine my squeals of delight to see my very first magazine commission in print!!
I was asked to make a layout for the Four Ways Challenge article for issue 66 of Scrapbook Magazine and this is the layout I made.
Morelli's is a very well known ice cream parlour on the promenade at Portstewart, Northern Ireland and we look forward to our visits whenever we go and stay with our relatives who live about 45 minutes drive away!
For some reason the green border doesn't look straight in the photo but I assure you it definately is!! lol!
The papers, embellishments and ice cream sticker are all American Crafts Dear Lizzy and I added some pink twine, washi tape and white Mister Huey.
I hope you have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend!!
7 comments:
well done Sarah, fab news and your layout is beautiful!! Sounds like my kinda shop!! x
Hi Sarah, yes I remember but how lovely to see it in the flesh, as it were, It looks fabulous, the colours are delicious (sorry couldn't resist). Very well done again. A x
Congratulations! Your layout actually caught my eye when I was looking through my copy - it was the lovely ice-cream pastels that did it. (I think we all have a favourite ice-cream parlour, mine is Nardini's in Largs.) Here's to you getting many more such commissions. Elizabeth
What a great page love the colours congrats on being published.
Jenny x
I've still not managed to get one and I've been to 2 shops! I think I am too eager to see your stuff.
I can just imagine how excited you must be, well done and well deserved, such a beautiful page! xx
Congratulations :D and a gorgeous page with an amazing ice cream :D
Post a Comment