
Shimelle's Learn something New class starts tomorrow!!
I signed up for this last year but only did about 3 pages!!
I'm so tempted to join in again as once you've joined up you automatically get the prompts each year.
Do I really need another pressure in my already crazy busy life?
Wouldn't it be wonderful to do something just for me?
Have I got time? Am i mad to even think about it?
If I keep it simple I could do it, couldn't I?
.... Decisions? .... Shall I? .... Are you?
5 comments:
Do it! It doesn't have to be big, you make it your own.
Go on, You know you want to! xx
I am!!
I got way behind last year but I managed to jot down each day a word or note to remind me what had happened.
So... I am also finishing last years album right now so that I can start afresh!
Well I say go for it, it's always great to learn new techniques and ideas, you will fit it in...... somehow! A x
if you've already signed up i'd say "yes" join in....look forward to seeing what you've decided!
Post a Comment