14 April 2013

Just another day at the beach

Every few months I take the shop to a lovely crop held at Littlegreen School near Portsmouth/Chichester and run by Sue. I'm usually lucky enough to fit in a little scrapping time in between running the shop.
 
This is the layout I made last time I went!


Living quite close to the beach we are lucky enough to be able to visit fairly often and when H was small we would often go and let her play in the sand with buckets and spades and paddle in the sea.
 
I have lots (and lots!) of photos of her playing on the beach and lots of scrapbook layouts of beach photos!!
It's actually getting tricky to come up with different titles for my "beach" layouts ... the title for this one is taken from this layout which I had pinned.

 
The background paper and the pink diamond pattern paper are from the Crate DIY Shop collection kit and I've used some pink polka washi tape, Studio Calico Aqua Thickers and a few tiny alpha stickers and brads from my box of stash!
 
I will add some journalling and the date to this layout.
 
I hope you've had a lovely weekend .... it's the last day of the school holidays here so after a walk along the beach and ice creams this afternoon we are back home to preparing uniform and school bags!!

9 comments:

Susanne said...

Oh what a lovely page - pretty and tranquil all in one.

furrypig said...

that is a gorgeous layout, the colours work brilliantly with the photo

Jo said...

Such a lovely pages, it's made me want to head to the beach right now! I love those mini alphabet stickers x

Lesley G said...

Lovely page - cute photo :)

Alison said...

Hi Sarah...thanks for stopping by my blog...love your layout...one of my favourite colour combos!
Alison xx

Lisa-Jane said...

This is beautiful Sarah! I love how you've used this collection.

Carole Z said...

Whar a gorgeous page - love your layout! Carole Z xx

Lou said...

ooh the beach - hope it warms up soon so we can plan some days at the beach. Love your layout Sarah x

Fran said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I admire your orderliness. Everything seems to have a place.