So, this post has been sitting in my blog "draft" folder for ages so I thought I'd better get on and finish the post!
I made this layout a few months ago and it's another one from our weekend away to Centerparcs last year where we spent one of our days in Longleat Safari Park which is right next door to the holiday park.
For a lot of the Safari Park you have to stay in your car as you drive round in amongst the wild animals but some sections you can get out and walk about, like this area by the giraffes.
Longleat sell bunches of lettuce leaves which you can then feed to the giraffes from a raised up platform - the only way to be at the right height to the giraffes mouths!!
The papers, washi tape, buttons and stickers are all from My Minds Eye Cut & Paste collection and I added in the "Today Was" Sticker, enamel dots and the green Thickers.
One particular giraffe was very hungry and cheekily followed my hubby and daughter as they moved along the platform waiting for another lettuce leaf to be held out to munch on!
Have you ever been up close to a wild animal to hand feed it?!
7 comments:
I haven't been to Longleat in years, you've certainly made me think a visit is due.
Great layout - I've kissed a Sea Lion does that count?
Love those bright letters - gorgeous page!
We had a lovely time a longleat a few years ago. Great photo and layout x
Great colours!
Lovely layout the colours really pop :)
Lovely layout and great photos x
Post a Comment