Wednesday again? Really? Already?!
Must be time for WOYWW then!
Here's how my craft desk table was looking this morning for you to have a nose at:
Last weekend Shimelle set a few scrapbook challenges and so this morning I have been finishing off my layout for one of her sketch challenges. So, on my table there's an assortment of embellishments (scattered across the table or in their storage boxes which I've been rummaging through!), various sheets of stickers and 6 x 6 pads (I'm trying to use these a lot more at the moment!). The box of enamel dots is spilling over as I had just been going through it trying to find the right colours for my layout.
Do you spot my cat looking out the window?!
A closer look on my table will show you the complete mess I made of my journalling! I didn't like the way my writing sloped on the journal card (which you can just see at the top of the pic!) so I pulled it off but as it had been stuck on a while it didn't come away very well and has left a bit of a mess! Oops! Don't you hate it when that happens?!
Anyways, I've found a nice new journal card, added the "Write it down" sticker and wood veneer arrow and I'm ready to re-write it and stick it on once I've done this blog post and had a nosy at the other WOYWW desks!
Thanks for visiting today!
16 comments:
Fun desk!!! I see your tabby cat looking out the window!!!! I love the colors you used on your journal page and the writing looks great. HAPPY WOYWW Angie #66
Oh, I completely understand your annoyance with the slopey writing! I'd have to redo it myself...think my OCD is getting worse as I age, lol!
Your cat made me laugh..it's like the feline equivalent of Where's Wally!!
Hugs, LLJ 16 xx
So much pretty on your desk! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #50
Lots of cool stuff on your desk! My writing quite often goes wrong too. I haven't been able to make WOYWW again this week, it's been ages for me! xx
Hi Sarah,
Lots of fun stuff on your desk! The layout looks great so far. I like the colors of the paper.
When I enlarged the first photo I couldn't help but fall in love with your backyard. What is the red bush? And under the tree?
Happy WOYWW
Peace, Kay (17)
So many fun things on your desk! I've given up re-doing journal cards - I get through so many :)
Happy WOYWW x
no. 19
I'm useless at writing so I bought a Silhouette but that takes quite a bit of learning so I end up, often as not, turning to my trusty old printer. Good for you for sticking with the handwriting. You've probably done it by now . . . hope it went well!
Gillian #65
Yes, I spotted your cat looking out at your beautiful garden!
I'd love to come and have a rummage with you, there are some lovely looking things on your table, but I know exactly what you mean about journalling. It's so important to use your own handwriting isn't it, but sometimes I make a complete mess too and then have to try and cover it up, all part of the fun.
Hugs Lisax #38
i spy lots of lovely things on your desk x
What a lovely creative desk
There do seem to be lots of interesting things on the desk and the journal layout looks interesting, maybe we will get chance to see it finished?
Thanks for stopping by at mine and happy crafty week, Angela x #44
Love where you desk is situated just near the door, love those french window doors
Bridget #35
Isn't scrapbooking great though when you make a mistake you can just embellie over it!
Great recovery there Sarah, sign of a really experienced scrapbooker! Isn't it nice to have such lovely light and open doors!
Ooh lots of lovely goodies, love your crafting space x
A happy accident! I think the new card looks fab!
Post a Comment