Hello
Long time since I've joined in the fun with Julia but today I am here to show you what's on my desk today!
So you can see in the top of the picture my photograph matted onto a couple of patterned papers ready to go on the layout once I've finished the background.
You'll see my new Tim Holtz Bubbles stencil there. I've been playing with embossing paste. I added a couple of drops of Mister Huey ink to make the paste a lovely shade of green to pick out the trees in my photo. I'm waiting for the paste to dry whilst I'm writing this post.
Just peeking in the top left corner is another layout which I've just started to plan. It's for a sketch and so far I've picked out a couple of photos and papers so I'll probably work on that this evening whilst the paste is drying.
Want to have a nosy and see what others have been up to in their craft rooms today? Then pop over to the full list here on Julia's blog!
7 comments:
Hi Sarah, love the coloured embossing paste you've mixed up, it will set your photo off perfectly. Thanks for stopping by earlier. Happy WOYWW :o) Annie C #53
Love that matted photo! I have not used embossing paste so am interested as to what you do next when the paste is dry or is it done at that point? Diane #40
Oh, I love embossing paste! It's so addictive to use. Your bubbles look cool. I hope to see your layout soon.
That's looking great! You've become quite the addict and I'm feeling the need to shop again now...
Loving the embossing and would love it if we could see the next stage. Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x #45
I love the colours and that photo, can't wait to see the layout x
On no sarah...now i want the bubble stencil :) and the paste!! love the green x
Post a Comment