4 November 2009

Journal Your Christmas

Well, now that we are well and truely into November and the shops are full of Christmas goodies it's getting hard to ignore the fact that it's not that all that far away now.

As promised, for anyone who is interested in creating an album about Christmas this year just click on this link to find out more about it.

I did it last year and although I only managed to do up to about 10 December when I had computer problems and couldn't get my photos loaded or read the daily prompts I really enjoyed what I did do. As the Big Day gets nearer, our house seems to get manic and just making 15 minutes each day to craft was wonderful. The other day I did another page for my album and have promised myself I will finish it before the end of 2009!

Go on click on the link and have a look!


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi
I met you at the Ringwood craft show. I am Anne from Southampton. I had been to the shop in the summer and met Cathy.
Like you I did JYC. I kept up with it well for a while and then it stopped. All year I have been trying to complete it but this week I am determind to do the last 4 Layouts just to get it finished. Now that Christmas is on its way I can't have last year's work still unfinished.