
New My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary Papers and matching embellishments arrived at the shop today and I really do think they are one of the best collections from My Mind's Eye, equally great for boy or girlie pages and some fab designs for card making!
With tomorrow being our last day of trading from the current shop premises I will have these available from tomorrow as I know many of you have been waiting for these to come in.
As I have mentioned our last day, I also just wanted to say a BIG thank you to all the customers who have popped in the shop this week. I have been completely overwhelmed by the amount of support and loyalty as we go into the next phase of the shop. Let's just hope it's not too long before we can reopen in new premises. But until then I will working all hours to get the on line shop finished and launched and I hope to see lots of you at our forthcoming classes, crops and craft days to be held at various locations in Dorset and Hampshire.
Have a great evening!
Sarah
x
3 comments:
These papers are all lovely. I am still not sure if I am popping in tomorrow but I hope so. I may see you then.
I LOVE my minds eye...might just have to buy some of those.
oooh lots of lovely spring colours :)
Post a Comment