19 March 2010

The weekend begins....

Hi Everyone!
Friday has come around again so quickly and it's the start of the weekend! Yay! I have been looking forward to this weekend for a long time as on Saturday evening I am going to see Ronan Keating in concert! Can't wait! I have seen Boyzone before and they were fantastic so hoping Ronan will be as good on stage on his own!





In Craft News... I have been making this shutter card.


I usually make square or C6 cards and rarely attempt unusual shapes so this made me do something a bit different and took me out of my comfort zone which has to be a good thing.
This is the view from the top so you can see the folds better!


Well, I'm going to watch a bit more of sports relief on the TV....!
Have a great weekend and as always thanks for stopping by and for all your comments!
x

3 comments:

Anne said...

Oh have a great time at Ronan. My friend saw him in London last week and really enjoyed it. I am a fan and have see him in Boyzone a few times.
The shutter card is very clever. What a great idea.

Anne
x

Rachel said...

ooh have a great time with Ronan, love that card very cute x

imperfectly natural mama said...

That card is fab, I really like your blog, it's so pretty. I love Ronan!