10 years ago We had just moved into our new house, a small two bed mid-terraced house. I was looking forward to decorating it and making it ours. I was working long hours in and loved it! We were engaged and busy planning our wedding!
10 years on and my life has changed a lot....I have been married to the most wonderful man for too many years to count. I became a Mummy to a beautiful little girl. We finally moved to a bigger house. I gave up the long hours in my career to concentrate on being the best Mummy I possibly could. Our baby girl grew up and started school. I started my own business. Life was hectic. I closed the business and made the right lifestyle choice. I'm happier now than ever before.
What will the next 10 years bring?
My hope and dreams for the next 10 years...
- Our daughter has the opportunities to realise her dreams and hopes.
- We can afford to get an extension built on the house.
- My family and friends continue to enjoy good health.
- I can give my daughter the little brother/sister she (and we) long for!
If you have read this far, thank you for bearing with me whilst I get my thoughts written down. I plan to include this post as journalling on a layout soon.
Oh, and yes I had a lovely birthday, and got spoilt rotten!
x
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sarah. I hope you had a lovely day. I also really hope all your dreams for the next 10 years come true.
Hi Sarah.... belated birthday wishes. I loved your blog and dreams for the next 10 years. Look forward to seeing your finished layout.
You are a follower of Eclectic Keepsakes. Do you ever go to the month crop? If so I'll see you there sometime!
Have a lovely day x
Post a Comment