13 December 2010

A Winter's Walk

Do you ever have a day at the weekend with nothing very much planned? I love nothing more than waiting "to see what the weather is like" ...and see "what we feel like doing" rather than having a definate plan in our heads for the day.

Sunday was one of those days. The sun was shining ~ it was very, very cold but there was a gorgeous clear blue sky and we all agreed it was a perfect day for a walk on along a beach. We are extremely lucky to live near the coast and have several beaches within easy reach. On Sunday we chose Highcliffe beach, about 30 mins drive away. ~ It was beautiful! ~



H (and hubby!) had a fabulous time climbing over the rocks and I took loads of photos!!
Happy days!

Rock climbing!!




Worn out from our walk we headed up to Highcliffe Castle and the tearooms for coffees, hot chocolates and cakes! Yum!

A Perfect way to spend a Sunday!
I hope you had a fantastic Sunday too!
In Crafty news ~ My Christmas Journal is keeping me busy but I'm waiting for my photobox order so I can add photographs. I've also been having a good sort through of my stash and trying to reorganise my storage so I can find stuff easily!
Right, off now to do do more JYC!

2 comments:

Anne said...

This sounds like a lovely way to spend a Sunday. I love a weekend with nothing planned too then we can decide what we fancy doing. I love the sound of hot chocs and cakes. A perfect winter treat.

Rachel Brett said...

It looks like a great day out :)