The 5th day of 2011 already! ... how did that happen? Lol!
In between taking down the Christmas tree, buying new school shoes, finding homes for all the new toys and gifts and catching up on housework after our visitors had left, I took some time out to look back over last year. 2010 was an okay kinda year, not the best ever, but nothing awful happened and we had some fun times.
I thought it would be fun to blog the highlights...
* Lots of fun days out :- Honeybrook Farm, The Horse Centre where Hannah loved her first pony ride, a couple of walks in New Forest, beaches, Salisbury, Gunwharf Quays, Lulworth Castle for the amazing Jousting tournaments.

The Horse Centre

Salisbury Cathedral
* 2 Amazing Holidays:- A long weekend in London in June was a time to spend quality time together, just the 3 of us. The "Young One" loved her first visit to the Capital and we all enjoyed seeing the sights! The finale of this trip was seeing Leona Lewis at the O2. The tickets were a Christmas 2009 gift from us and was her first major music concert.
As part of my birthday celebrations in the October we booked a week in Portinatx, Ibiza and had an awsome time!! Some great memories!
*Saw Ronan Keating live
* Started a new Part Time Job
* Took the "Young One" and her best friend, to Monkey World for her birthday treat
* The "Young One" has now lost 5 of her baby teeth
* I went to The Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show at Ally Pally, London! I'm already looking forward to this year's show!
* The "young One" danced on stage at the the with her Dance School in a Show.
* Left my Part time job to focus on my on line craft business.
* Snow in December, coldest December for many years!
I've also been thinking about the year ahead and what I want to acheive so will blog that tomorrow!
2 comments:
Looks like you had a good year! Lots going on! Hope this year is filled with lots of fun things for you and your family too.
I've never been to Ally Pally, but I'm determined to get there this year! Pref in April as by Sept I'll have a newborn baby... prob not the best for carrying around a scrapbook show! xx
Ooh I really want to go to Ally Pally! It looks like you have done lots of lovely things this year :)
Post a Comment