Hey Bloggers .... it's Friday ...so glad the weekend is here!
I know the end of January is almost here but I'm still on Christmas and making my pages for my Journal. I'm determined not to give up on it, I didn't finish it in 2008 or 2009 but I do love looking back at the pages that I did do, so to have a whole complete journal will be awesome.
Anyway here's the 4th:

This page is about advent and documents how the "Young One" opens the door and eats the chocolate before breakfast, despite my protests that it's breakfast first!!

The 5th ~ Craft Fairs We went to see a friend who had a stall at a craft fair and on the way home stopped for dinner at a lovely little country pub and I got some fab pictures of the swans on the lake in the grounds with the snow laying on the ground.

6th December ~ As we put our tree up on this day I wanted to scrap this. Love this pic of the "Young One" hanging the decorations!

And the 7th, not entirely happy with this one so may re do it.
Have a great weekend whatever you have planned!
1 comment:
Sarah, your pages are lovely so far. They will be so nice to look back on in the future. Good for you that although it is January you are keeping at it.
Post a Comment