Shopping? (Maybe!).... Housework? (NOOooooo not if i can help it!) .... Craft? .... Yeahhhh, of course!!
So, this morning I have been making cards with one of the gorgeous MME LimeTwist 6" X 6" Paper Pads
This first one is very simple. Background paper is from the Lime Twist Life of the party pad and some kraft cardstock (I use kraft loads and I'm almost completely out of it so must remember to get some more!). I have inked the kraft with distress ink. The cute butterflys are punched with my Martha Stewart Punch and attached with a spot of Glossy Accents so that their wings are left free and a stamped greeting, Craftwork Cards candi and gems to finish.
The second card is pink bazzill for the background, to which I've mounted a piece of green spotty paper to the top half and flower paper to the lower half (both from the Lime Twist Life of the party pad ) with all the corners rounded and the edges inked with distress ink. I cut a strip of brown Lime Twist paper and punched the edge with my Fiskars border punch and added it across the join. I tied a piece of grosgrain ribbon before attaching the whole piece to a white scalloped card blank and embellishing with a chipboard flower and finishing with craftwork cards candi and a greeting attached with 3d foam tape.
I haven't made cards in ages but I really enjoyed making these two. I really should make cards more often but when I sit down to craft I tend to always reach for my photos and scrapbook!!
Right, I'm off to watch "The Apprentice" on TV .... have a great evening!
1 comment:
These are lovely pretty cards. Whoever receives these cards will smile when they see them
Post a Comment