30 August 2011

Summer Days from a Starting Point

Last week of the school holidays!! Did I blink and miss the Summer??! lol!

Just popping by very quickly to share with you my layout created from Shimelle's starting point.
Basically, the idea is we are given the position of the patterned paper as a starting point on which to create the rest of the layout.


Papers are Crate Neighbourhood and Fancy Pants Rusted Sun, Thickers letters and a Bazzill flower! I've inked all the papers and cardstock with brown distress ink.



The journalling reads " On hot sunny days, you love it when we get the paddling pool out and you play for ages in the water and have so much fun!!"


My shop is certainly keeping me busy, following the Open Day last weekend lots of products are unfortunately out of stock and I'm awaiting restocks along with some new bits including My Mind's Eye 6" X 6" pads and the MME 12 days Christmas Collection which should be here any day.
Two exciting things happening at S J Crafts this week

* I'll be posting a little giveaway on the S J Crafts Blog tomorrow so don't forget to pop over there and enter!

* S J Crafts are looking for some talented crafters (scrapping or cards) who would like to be part of our brand new Design Team. More details coming soon!

Right, H has a friend over to play and they have just popped in to ask "when is tea ready?" and I've not even started making it so I'd better head into the kitchen!!


Love x


4 comments:

Sandra said...

Loving this, I must play along sometime soon :)

Lou said...

great summer layout!

Jo said...

That is a great layout and a lovely photo

Jennifer Grace said...

Lovely bright layout, I like the row of gems near the top. X