Hello
I hope your week is going well!
It's time for a new monthly challenge at S J Crafts and this time the theme is SCHOOL And/Or LEARNING
More details and Design Team samples are right here.
This was a fairly easy one for me. I wanted to make a layout featuring two photos taken 5 years apart. Both school photos. Both taken on my daughter's first day of a new school year. One when she started in Reception and the other taken just a couple of weeks ago!
She's hardly changed has she? Well, apart from the fringe is gone and she's a little taller! Note how her socks are falling down in both photos - her socks are forever "half asleep"!!
Still aware of my stash busting promise I used up more scraps. I did use a whole sheet of blue bazzill cardstock for the background but I had a piece of white that was just the right size and I punched the scalloped border with my favourite Fiskars punch. The red gingham and the flower paper is Fancy Pants Childish Things and just about everything else is scraps of Note to Self papers and stickers. I rounded the corners with a punch similar to this one.
I hope you'll enter the challenge - you have until 17th October!
5 comments:
I love it! Don't those papers go well together too?
She looks so very sweet in both photos! Great layout.
I love how this turned out! The numbers paper looks great, and I like the colour of the number 5 in the title. The rounded corners all look great too! x
Great layout I like these colours together
Jenny x
I always love 'then and now' pages...and great choice of papers.
Post a Comment