25 September 2012

One Girl and her DS - Shimelle's Starting Point

I based this layout on Shimelle's Starting Point. I wanted to document my daughter's love for her DS and record some of her current favourite games!


This was how I started:


And my finished layout


I'm still stash busting and using up paper scraps and old "stuff" including this Girl's Paperie flower embellishment and a "cool" chipboard piece (I've no idea of the manufacturer) that have been in my stash for years!


I'm really enjoying mixing up my old stash with some newer products at the moment.

5 comments:

Lou said...

so lovely sarah....great photo too. you have reminded me that i need to post the layout i made using SSP x

MiniOwner said...

Absolutely lovely!
Sue x

Redanne said...

Love the layout Sarah, even when you are using scraps up you still have a wonderful knack of putting things together so well. A x

Lisa-Jane said...

What a great idea for a layout! Love the finished product too.

Sandie said...

I especially love the flower using text paper. You have been busy :)