Hi everyone
So where did May go to? Sorry, it's been a while since I blogged anything here .... I seem to say that at the start of each blog post!
Around this time last year we went to Centerparcs for a long weekend and I've recently been scrapping some of the photos I took!
This layout is about our visit to the Pancake House on our last morning before our journey home.
They didn't just serve pancakes there were all sorts of yummy dishes to choose from. Miss H had chocolate brownies with ice cream. Yummy!
The papers and stickers are mainly from the Echo Park Capture Life collection with my current favourite cork thickers for my title. I added a fabric tag, a few enamel dots, chipboard arrows, buttons and brads to finish it off.
Hopefully we'll get to viist Centerparcs again soon as it was such a fun, family weekend!
Thanks for popping in today!

6 comments:
Love all your embellishments on here.
Centre Parcs is fab isn't it! A new one opens up not far from us this weekend. A super layout..love the side strips with the cluster set on the other side x
You've given me a pancake craving now!!!
Fab layout and photo...now I want a pancake! Carole Z X
Oh I love all your layering
Great layout, I love how the dark background makes everything pop x
Post a Comment