30 January 2010

Quite Contrary!!

As many of you know I adore My Mind's Eye and I really do think their new Quite Contrary range soon to be released is one of their best yet.

Within the range they have 4 collections :- "Mary, Mary", "Jack & Jill", "Little Boy Blue" and "Little Miss Muffett". Each one has beautiful papers, journalling spots, alphabets and matching embellishments. To see more take a look here

A few sneak peaks for you...
Mary Mary...



Little Miss Muffett...


Little Boy Blue...


Jack and Jill


Aren't they gorgeous??

Now, if you like the look of these and think I should stock them at the shop leave a comment
on this post telling me which of the 4 collections you like the most. Everyone who leaves a comment will have their name put in a hat and one lucky winner will win a prize!!! If you have a blog and you put a link on it to this post you will receive a 2nd entry into the hat. Leave your comment by midnight next Saturday (6th Feb) and one name will be drawn on Sunday 7th Feb. Good Luck!

4 comments:

dragonllew said...

I think my favourite would be the little miss muffett ones although it was a hard decision to make as they are all fab.

Anne said...

I love all of them but the one that stands out to me is the one with the reddish paper that says 'life is good'. I love everything MME produces.

Anonymous said...

I liked the Mary Mary ones. I liked their girlieness! Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Hello

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards decision.

Please go to see our little poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/earcorrection.html]ohrenkorrektur[/url]

PRINCE HARRY WISHES HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BRIT AWARDS
With a special birthday message from Prince Harry for the 30th Anniversary of the BRIT Awards