22 January 2010

Some scrapping!!

I have finally managed to get a couple of layout finished this week and thought you might want to see. I started about 4 different pages a few weeks ago but didn't get them finished. I had chosen some photos and picked out some papers but that was about it.

This first one is a layout about the characters at the Haven Holiday Parks. The children all adore these guys and having been to Haven a few times now my daughter loves them and looks forward to seeing them.



And this one is about how H always had her shoes off, hat off and was generally a right "Wriggle Bum" when out and about in the pushchair!


I'm not very good at using more than 1 photo in my layouts so these pages were a bit of a challenge for me.

Shop Stuff....Don't forget we still have 25% off Everything in the shop!!! You are all doing well at helping me reduce the amount of stock we will have to move so thank you.

I am still trying to finalise the location and date of our first Open Day/Craft Day but will post the details here as soon as I can.

I have a class tomorrow, "Dresses, bags and shoes" and will put the cards we make on here tomorrow evening for you to see.

Have a great weekend!
x

1 comment:

Anne said...

Oh these are lovely LOs. I am currently using the MME paper in the top LO. I bought it at your shop. It is so pretty.You have done really well using several photos on the LOs.