3 December 2010

Snow.....!!!

We woke up yesterday to a very white view from the window, in fact it was the most snow I have ever seen down here on the south coast. Being so close to the sea we very rarely see snow and when we do it's usually just a little dusting!!

The view from my front door at 8am!

The "Young One's" school was open yesterday, although they have had to close today so we are enjoying a "Snow Day" at home. I decided it was best to leave the car behind (as you can see it was covered in the white stuff!) and set off on the 15 minute walk to school.


Once back home and warmed up I headed out into our garden to capture a few snowy shots! Perfect scrapping material!




I think most of the UK has snow now....did you get some photos? If so, I'd love you to leave me a message so I can pop by your blog and see too!

Keep warm and if you have to go out take care!

x

PS: will be back later with my JYC post!

1 comment:

Rachel Brett said...

Great snowy photos, looking forward to seeing your JYC pics :)