12 September 2012

WOYWW 171

I'm very pleased to report that with the house all to myself again I have been scrapping quite a lot lately!! Anyone else pleased schools are back?!

I don't think I joined in with Julia's weekly round up of crafty places all summer so I thought it was high time I played along.



So, as mentioned back here I did have a good tidy up last week but this week I'm back to pulling out boxes (see that tower I'm starting to build on the left!) and rummaging for supplies. I'm still unsure how best to organise my craft space - I'm now thinking I "need" another Ikea expedit unit!

There's my bag at the back which still needs unpacking from a crop I went to at the weekend and next to that a pile of magazines (with my button box on top!) that I had been looking through and are now awaiting a new home - maybe in a new expedit unit?!! 

The rest is just various papers, stickers and stuff I've pulled out of the boxes that I might use on the layout that you can see in progress.

Right, I'm going to make another cuppa and go visit some crafty desks!! 

Happy WOYWW x

20 comments:

Zue said...

No matter how much storage you have you always need more. Ikea storage is also attractive.
xx Sue 87 , but was 92

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Sarah! Your work space looks very inviting with the colorful supplies and tablecloth. Love the Dear Lizzy stickers and the AC pearl brads. Thanks for popping over to visit me already. Very fun to post, drive to work, and already have comments when I get here. (Um, yeah, should be working!!)
~ Laura #124

CLaire said...

Thank you for visiting my bloggy home.. your follower number 60... I will have to sort some candy out... have joined yours too...so will be going for a snoop at older posts..
storage.. I have a desk with four draws and a floor to ceiling shelves.oh and a drawer unit thats chocca that tbh I have not been in for a while..so not sure whats in there... and I still need more...
there is just way to many products out there that we NEED sorry would like...lol
CLaire xx

April said...

Thanks for stopping by my desk. There's lots of lovely summery colours on your desk this week. Have fun now the kids are back at school :o) x

SueH said...

That’s a lovely LO you’re working on Sarah and such a sweet photo.
I think I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s a waste of time tidying up because no sooner than it’s all put away I get it all out again too, Lol!

Thanks for dropping by this week and good luck with the candy draw…………whatever it turns out to be!

Happy Crafting!
Sue
x

Eliza said...

Oh how cute all that baby stuff and embellies, all the makings for a great layout. Thanks for sharing and welcome back.

Eliza #90

Karen McAlpine said...

Looks like some fun scrapin' going on here!! Yep, gotta have the coffee for WOYWW!! Have a fun day!
Karen 129

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh dear, another trip to Ikea...such a shame, I don't know how you're going to bear it... *grin* have fun!!!
Hugs, LLJ #73 xx

Lou said...

that looks like a well organised desk Sarah!

I scrap in the dining room and have a whole sideboard behind me that i keep my stuff in. It great as i only have to turn around to look for what i need. I do have a few of the ikea units scrattered around the house too though! x

Tammy said...

Oh, I'm loving the colorful creativity I see on your desk! Enjoy your crafty alone time! :) Happy WOYWW! Tammy #121

lisa said...

It sounds like you are making good use of your extra time, Sarah. I'm still catching up on jobs but must get back to scrapping again.
I don't think we ever have enough storage do we!!!
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #88

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely productive desk... layout already looking good, love what you have hovering around it ready to play! Happy WOYWW...
Alison x

Hettie said...

Well. I have asked the Tidy Fairies to go round to yours. Keep the Baileys handy. They work for Baileys! Looks like you could do with a hand with organising stuff but your desk is not messy...it is creative! Sometimes a good rummage brings great results!
Yes I am glad the kids are back in school as I can walk around town during lunch break without them being there!
Thanks for your visit!
x

Redanne said...

Hi Sarah, nice to have you back, although I have still been keeping up with you! Looks like the start of another of your wonderful layouts, on your desk. Isn't it funny, no matter how much storage we have, we always need more.....Happy WOYWW, Anne x now #77

AerynK said...

I like the start of your page you have there. Lookin' good.
Aeryn @ #53

trisha too said...

What a cheerful looking spot, such bright and pretty things going on here!

We homeschool, so . . . no break! But still please that school has started--so far, so good!

Happy WOYWW!
:)trisha, #144

Lisa-Jane said...

Glad you are getting some time to scrap as well as work with the shop. Maybe we need to meet up in Ikea ;-)

Clare said...

I'm a big fan of IKEA storage, go for it! Having the kids back at school has certainly helped bring back my scrapping enthusiasm!

Tamika said...

Nice space! I like all the latest papers and things I see being worked on! Tamika #162

Jan Hennings said...

Lookin good :) Love having a peek into the spaces of fellow crafter's! If you happen to peek in on my blog, be sure to wear a hard hat! LOL!