22 February 2010

5 Sticks for an Egg Layout

Here is the finished layout that I was working on in my last post. I got a new reel of foam tape yesterday so managed to finish it off today. I am so much happier with this page than the original one. I used a complete mixture of papers (I think the trees are My Little Shoebox, the yellow numbered paper is Basic Grey and I'm really not sure about the striped one as it actually had nothing printed on it!)

The photos were taken a few years ago at an Easter Egg Hunt at Kingston Maurwood Animal Farm. Children had to find 5 differently coloured lollipop sticks that were hidden all over the Farm and grounds to win an Easter Egg. Great Fun!

Right, I'm off to make pasta for tea now! Will be back later for a look around blogland. Don't forget to leave me a comment so I know you have visited, I can come and visit your blog then too!!

3 comments:

Anne said...

This is a lovely layout. All three papers go so well with the photo. The yellow one with the numbers on it suit the counting aspect of the game. The striped one highlights the pink in Hannah's (I hope I am right here) jacket. The tree one suits the outdoor setting.
It was well worth the effort of changing it. The end result is so good.

Anna said...

Lovely layout, pretty colours.
Thanks for your comment on my blog and for following! Anna

Rachael Elliott said...

Hi Sarah, thanks for your comment on my blog :) It is lovely to see another Dorset scrapper we seem to be quite rare!
Lovely page and gorgeous photos.