Happy Sunday!!My hubby was out last night so I took the opportunity to do some scrapbooking. I spread out my papers and stash all over the lounge floor .... put the TV on .....and scrapped until late...!!
What better way to spend a Saturday evening?!
I actually took apart a layout I had done a few months ago that I was never happy with and rescrapped it. Something I've never done before.
I can't show you the finished layout as I have run out of 3d foam tape and I need to attach some embellies and journalling with it before I take a photo. So this photo shows the "in progress" stage!! I'm much happier with this version than the original page before I tore it apart.
What have you planned for today? It's Hannah's last day before back to school tomorrow so we are having a family day out, just not sure where yet!
Thanks for stopping by, do leave me a comment and let me know if you have ever re done a page.
x
1 comment:
I have never completely redone a page but have gone back and added items to it. Sometimes I think something is lacking when I flick through my album and see the need to improve it.
My ideal Saturday night when my husband is out is a film and scrapping.
Post a Comment