Okay..Shop stuff...I normally blog my everyday chatter first but just thought we would do things the other way about today.
~ Creative Card Making Issue 13!!! ~
Now in at the shop and it looks to be a great issue!

Even Hannah has had a look through it!! I am looking forward to reading it properly later.

I hope those of you with children on half term holidays have had a great week, thankfully the weather has been okay down here apart from a couple of rainy days. Hannah has managed to pack in a lot of activities, I have taken Hannah swimming and we had a lovely afternoon on Mudeford beach with friends on Wednesday and we had a girlie morning of shopping and coffee shops. She's also been to the cinema to see "The Princess and the Frog" with Daddy and today Grandad took her out for the day whilst I was working in the shop.
Tuesday was Pancake Day...
so we had lots of fun making and eating pancakes! Yum! 
Hope you have a fabulous weekend, whatever you have planned!
Sarah
x
No comments:
Post a Comment