14 February 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day!
I hope you are having a lovely day!
I was a very lucky girl this morning to receive these beautiful roses from my wonderful husband and also a box of chocs....truely spoilt!



I thought you might like to see his card. I kept it very simple, with a Forever Friends topper mounted onto red paper, matted on silver mirri card. The background is more of the red paper and My Mind's Eye paper (from the Dancing Girl collection) on a white square card blank. A piece of ribbon is knotted around the topper before I fixed it to the base. A rub on greeting and little heart gems to finish off. I'm pleased to say he liked it!

Onto a few shop bits I wanted to tell you about......

We have decided that our last day of trading at the shop will be Saturday 27th February, that will give us a week afterwards to move out. We will be having lots of special offers and promotions over the next 2 weeks. On offer at the moment are......

Bazzill Card 12 X 12 sheets ~ 3 FOR 2!! So that's Buy 2 get one free!

30% off all wooden Rubber Stamps

Peel Offs ~ 40p each or any 10 for £3 !!!

Bags of assorted ribbons for just £1

~ Watch out for more offers over the next 2 weeks ~

Once I have moved all the stock out I will be working on the website in readiness for the launch of the on line shopping and arranging Craft/Open Days and classes/workshops in the Bournemouth and Dorset/Hampshire area.

Very exciting times ahead!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

x

2 comments:

Anne said...

This is a very cute card. I love Forever Friends. The roses are so beautiful.

Hannah said...

Hello, thanks for the comment on my blog! I love those roses...how nice! I've never been able to make cards...I've tried but they never look that great! Your Forever Friends one is lovely. Hope you and your daughter are enjoying half term Hx