6 February 2010

It's Saturday!!

I hope you are having a lovely Saturday, whatever you are doing. It was so lovely to see the sun out today, and it definately felt a bit warmer....really made me feel as is Spring is finally on its way.
I think the Spring like weather was my inspiration for these 2 cards, with the colours and butterflies.

I used my new Martha Stewart loopy Punch and the New Clear Stamp Cupcakes set from Woodware, coloured with promarkers & white gel pen, doodlebug paper, pink bazzill and dot ribbon & papermania gems to finish. The cake is actually made up of 3 seaprate stamps from the set. Using different combinations of the stamps you can make up lots of different cakes and ice cream sundaes.
The butterflies on this card are made with the NEW Woodware punch I mentioned on my previous post. Aren't they gorgeous? I attached them just down the centre and added gems so the wings are raised up slightly. My Minds Eye Little Sprout paper (punched with Woodware inverted corner punch) and bazzill card (which I punched with the MS Loopy punch) for the background, ric rac ribbon to finish.

Hope you like them. All punches and stamps are available in the shop.
x

1 comment:

Anne said...

These cards are so pretty. They make me feel like spring is coming. I love the use of the punch.