9 April 2010

1 More Sleep to go!!

Just one more sleep to go and I will be off to HERE !!
The Big Stamp and Scrapbook Show at Ally Pally!
I wasn't going to go this year but had a last minute change of mind and booked my train ticket a few days ago. I can't wait!! Although I'm not looking forward to catching the early train at 6.40am (Eeek!) up to Waterloo. I'm on a stash diet at the moment so I'm going to be very good and not buy very much (except I do need some journalling cards/stickers). I'm going to spend time watching the demonstrations as when I've been before I seem to miss them as I'm so intent on shopping!!
Anyone else going??

1 comment:

Anne said...

Sarah, I hope it is a great day out. I thought about going but resisted in the end. I would spend too much money.