I love Bank Holiday Mondays! That extra day to rest and relax is so precious and enjoyable!
Easter Monday was spent at Honeybrook Farm which is about 30 minutes drive away from us.
We had a lovely day out and I took loads of photographs, here are just a few of my favourites!

Being as it is Springtime there were lots of baby animals,
the cutest of which has to be this little guy!!
A walk to explore the farm's land bought us across this chair...isn't it great??!
It was all carved from wood!

And finally I love these two pics and can't wait to get them printed and scrap them!


Sorry my posts have been mainly family/personal chat lately, I used to keep 2 blogs and keep my general chat separate from craft but it got too much keeping them both up so I now just do this one.
I will try and post something crafty soon!
1 comment:
This sounds like a lovely day out. These photos are beautiful and I'm sure will be part of stunning layouts.
Post a Comment